Time and location:
”No Reserve Charity House and Land Auction”” will take place at Point Cook, Victoria, at 12.00pm AEST on Saturday 6 July 2019 (Auction).
1. At the Auction, bidders will have the opportunity to bid for the purchase of a House and Land Package comprising:
(a) Land located at “Satterleys Upper Point Cook Estate”, being Lot 2905 (on Plan of Subdivision PS749009E), Address 12 Joyce Street, Point Cook, Victoria (Land) donated by Satterley Point Cook Pty Ltd (ACN 163 150 767) (Satterley); and
(b) A completed and furnished brand-new Fairhaven home (Home), being Fairhaven’s Ballina 234 donated by Fairhaven Homes Pty Ltd (ACN 149 914 750) (Fairhaven) on the Land (together, the Home and Land Package).
2. Included in the Home are the floorplan, features and all inclusions on display in the Fairhaven’s Ballina 250* available to be viewed at 3 Observatory Street, Clyde North, Victoria prior to the Auction, or as otherwise notified in the Contract of Sale, including the following:
(a) the Purchaser may customise fittings and fixtures as per the Victorian Value Technical Specification (241), and any additional cost in relation to upgraded specifications, fittings and fixtures will be borne by the Purchaser;
(b) images of the Home on this website or in any other medium are provided for illustrative purposes only; and
(c) Landscaping may differ from that shown at the display home.
* Please note that the Home the subject of the Auction is the Ballina 234
3. From the proceeds of the Auction (being less applicable taxes such as GST) the knocked down purchase price as stipulated in the Contract of Sale less $400,000 will be donated to Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision.
4. All activities undertaken by Fairhaven, Satterley, and the appointed real estate agent in connection with the Auction, are undertaken with the approval and with the cooperation of the Maddie Riewaldt’s Vision
The Successful Bidder:
5. No reserve price will be set for the Auction, and the bidder offering the highest valid bid, as determined by the auctioneer, will be declared the successful purchaser (“Purchaser”) at the Auction and Purchaser of the Home and Land Package*
*[Full details of the auction terms and conditions will be set out in the Contract of Sale]
6. The Purchaser will be required to sign the Contract of Sale and any other document reasonably required, immediately following the conclusion of the Auction, and to provide payment in the form of a deposit representing 10% of the purchase price on signing the Contract of Sale.
7. The Home and Land Package will be delivered in accordance with the timetable set-out in the Contract of Sale, and subject to any specified conditions in the Contract of Sale.
*[Full details of the auction terms and conditions will be set out in the Contract of Sale and the disclosure statement in relation to the Home and Land Package which is commonly known as the Vendor’s Statement]
8. The balance of the purchase price will be payable, in the proportions nominated by Fairhaven and Satterley at settlement and otherwise in accordance with the terms of the Contract of Sale.
9. The Purchaser is responsible for payment of its own legal costs or transaction fees in respect of its purchase of the House and Land Package. The Contract of Sale will contain the usual arrangements for the adjustments of Council rates, Water rates and Land Tax.
10. No cooling-off period applies to this Auction.
11. A copy of the Contract of Sale and Vendor’s Statement are available for viewing on request.
12. All potential bidders are urged to obtain independent legal advice in relation to the terms and conditions of the Contract of Sale and the disclosures in the Vendor’s Statement.
ADDED FEATURES & BONUSES
1 When the Purchaser completes settlement and payment of the Home and Land Package the Purchaser will receive as an added bonus and at no additional cost:
a A brand-new Mercedes-Benz A180 Hatch proudly donated by Fairhaven; and
*[terms and conditions apply * for full details go to www.bidformaddie.com.au].
b The Furniture Package as inspected in the display Home on the Land*;
*[A full listing of the Furniture Package detailing all inclusions and exclusions will be set out in the Contract of sale]
13. Visitors to the Fairhaven display home and participants in the Auction may be filmed and photographed and used for Promotional Purposes*.
14. Bidders in the Auction may register their details online prior to the Auction. However, registration is not a condition of participation in the Auction.
Exclusions from the Home:
2 Refer to the Contract of Sale for details relating to the specifications of the Land and the plans and specifications of the Home.
3 Fairhaven and Satterley and their associated entities do not accept any liability for any reliance upon this website.
4 Please note that the building and construction work will be performed by Fairhaven Homes Pty Ltd (ACN 149 914 750) Registered Building Practitioner CBD-U 48497.
Images and Specifications:
The representation of the home are artist’s impressions only.
15. The successful Purchaser is purchasing the Home and Land Package as described in the Contract of Sale and Vendor’s Statement.
16. Once signed the Contract of Sale and the disclosures in the Vendor’s Statement will supersede and replace all prior representations including the terms and conditions and information contained in this Section.
17. Images, dimensions, sizes and areas, facilities, amenities, infrastructure, number of land lots, the configuration of these and other information displayed on this website may change depending on a range of variable factors including but not limited to council building approvals and planning consent, market conditions, finance and government and municipal requirements.
18. Further, the information in any brochures, models and pamphlets for the Home and Land Package including any images on this website are indicative only and should not be relied upon.